Front-End Web Designer Position Details
Front-End Web Designer
Part-Time, 25 hrs/week, M-F
Paid Vacation & Sick Time
We are looking for a web designer to work on our clients' websites and other projects as needed. This role is expected to bring an eye for design, along with practical web development abilities. Our ideal candidate will work closely with our graphic designers and account managers to bring life to our clients' brands, product information and collateral, and other website content.
- Create wireframe and mockup revamps for new site pages.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates, account managers, designers, and other project stakeholders.
- Work effectively alongside project managers, hitting all deadlines and improving efficiency while maintaining the highest standards of quality web development.
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices.
- Certification or strong experience with content management systems (e.g. Squarespace, Wix, Wordpress).
- Ability to create or work with platforms that allow for responsive webpages for mobile, tablet, and desktop. Your work must appeal to all three.
- Personal interest in staying up-to-date on the latest trends, including emerging best practices in the UI/UX community.
- Basic skills with Apple Macintosh OS.
- Develop and implement front-end web code and design standards for writing clean, semantic code such as HTML, CSS, PHP, and other standard web coding languages.
- Basic graphic design skill, and ability to utilize graphic design softwares such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, or other similar technologies.
- A basic level of marketing knowledge, including:
- Inbound & Content Marketing strategies
- Marketing Campaign creation and management
- Development of content marketing calendars for social media, blog posts, video, etc.