Graphic Designer Position Details
Part-Time, 25 hrs/week, M-F
Paid Vacation & Sick Time
We are looking for an experienced graphic designer to assist with the creation and maintenance of both our internal marketing assets and content, as well as the assets and content for our clients. From concept through execution, our ideal candidate will improve the brand experience by bringing our brand, and our clients' brands, to life through consistent high-quality and engaging designs across all our various touch points.
- Collaborate with marketing and product marketing teammates to support website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more).
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Experience as either an in-house designer or at an advertising/marketing agency. (We require work samples to apply for this position.)
- Experience designing for a content management system (e.g. Squarespace, Wix, Wordpress). This person must create assets for our web team that are mobile-, tablet-, and desktop-friendly and provide a user experience that fits on all three screens.
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, or similar technologies.
- Basic skills with Apple Macintosh OS.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience with email marketing tools (e.g. AWeber, MailChimp, SendGrid)
- A basic level of marketing knowledge, including:
- Inbound & Content Marketing strategies
- Development of content marketing calendars for social media, blog posts, video, etc.
- Marketing Campaign creation and management