Content Creator Position Details
Part-Time, 25 hrs/week, M-F
Paid Vacation & Sick Time
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various projects and blog regularly with the goal to expand the digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads for our client's brands and our own. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Create multiple resources (e.g. ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.) each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics.
- Blog on an ongoing basis on behalf of our clients’ brands to attract site visitors through search, social, and email subscribers.
- Grow the subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of our clients’ brands and their unique audiences.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Experience building audiences either online or offline. This person must be an excellent writer as well as highly creative, but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, or similar technologies.
- Expert in content creation using Adobe In-Design, Apple Pages, Microsoft Word, or similar technologies.
- Basic skills with Apple Macintosh OS.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience with basic audio and video production and post-production
- Experience with email marketing tools (e.g. AWeber, MailChimp, SendGrid)
- Ability to analyze advertising and marketing data to improve strategies
- A basic level of marketing knowledge, including:
- Inbound & Content Marketing strategies
- Marketing Campaign creation and management
- Development of content marketing calendars for social media, blog posts, video, etc.